Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I picked the next to the last best packa%end thought I would have wax try in...come to fin out they had a new denture package for 2500 more with immediatesand then permanents....I mis understood and now I'm stuck with this and they look like 3conomy dentures...and hurt like hell...my midline is way off

what can I do..I'm still swollen...will they look better and my midline go in place???will the dentist redo them??

?

things get better when the swelling goes down and you get a reline, and there no such thing as the last and final set, you can get new ones after learning how to use these. i would wait for a least a year, and 2 years would be better.  you look very attractive so take it easy on yourself kid

Hi Valerie, there's nothing easy about dentures but things do get better by the day. It's a long process, so stay positive. They look really great and will fit better when the swelling goes down. Patricia 

Thanku,and thanks for the complement calling me kid lol,haven't heard that for awhile,I'm 56

dealecrabr said:

things get better when the swelling goes down and you get a reline, and there no such thing as the last and final set, you can get new ones after learning how to use these. i would wait for a least a year, and 2 years would be better.  you look very attractive so take it easy on yourself kid

thank you

Patricia Marshall said:

Hi Valerie, there's nothing easy about dentures but things do get better by the day. It's a long process, so stay positive. They look really great and will fit better when the swelling goes down. Patricia 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome to "Dentures A New Smile" private support group. This is the most popular dentures group on the Internet. Join us today!

EDUCATION CENTER.
What are dentures?
What are dental implants?
What are denture implants?

© 2021   Created by Simon Nowak.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service